If You don’t have a GOAL, Read this
Hey there. I work in an IT company doing my daily 9–6 job getting enough salary to live a mediocre life. But. I am not happy, I am not satisfied. I am not passionate about anything. I feel something really important is missing. I feel like I am just moving with this thing called Life. I am not living it. Shortly, I don’t have any goals. I don’t have a Passion. I have read many articles, watched many videos but I just can’t find one. I just don’t know what’s the purpose of my life, I don’t know where my life is heading towards. Moreover, I am tired of looking for it. So this is what I decided today. Until I find one(only if ever I will), I will focus on becoming a better human physically, mentally, spiritually. For now my sole passion is to be the best version of myself. It is also a lot of work. Here are some of the goals I have set for myself.
- Need to put on some weight, I am too skinny. 33 kgs(72 pounds) to be precise.
- Need to get rid of these dark circles and blackheads on my face.
- I have cracked heels. Need to make them smooth.
- I get too many hangnails which irritates me all the time. Need to get rid of them.
- Need to increase fruit and raw vegetables intake
Healthy Mind Goals
- Less worry and more positive talks.
- I want to stop judging people. It’s not good. It makes me feel low about myself.
- Practice more gratitude.
- Nature Walks
- Good control over my mind.
More things I want to do
- Reading 10 pages of good book daily
- Watching documentaries
- Impromptu speeches to boost my confidence
- Writing random stuff, until I find what I want to write about.
These are few of them. Will keep adding more. This is my first step to lead a meaningful life with simple things and simple lifestyle. I hope this journey helps me find myself.
So I will wake up daily and do every small thing possible to achieve these things. I will not simply keep moving, I will make positive changes in my lifestyle and will try to become a better common man.I am a women though.I hope anyone who is in a situation like me,can resonate with these goals and focus on becoming a better human instead of wasting time on looking for a passion. I will keep on posting the details to get these done so that I can stay accountable for my goals. I hope I will be able to make it.
Keep believing in God and yourself. Have a good day(or night whatever it is in your time zone).