Android Calling : A Smarter way to call from within your CRM
Agile CRM’s Android widget is yet another feat in trying to help customers benefit most from top class industry integrations. As the name suggests, it’s a widget to help sales representatives make outbound calls from their android based mobile devices.
Currently, as a Salesperson the biggest bummer is when I have to switch between different browsers and machines to take the desired actions for moving my lead further into the sales funnel. Like hunting for contacts, adding them to my CRM, emailing and calling them. So, a CRM that helps me do all of this and more from just one platform is something that is definitely a welcome change and with Agile CRM that’s exactly what you will find.
Once you have the widget enabled, you can easily make an outbound call to your contact from within your CRM. It’s as simple as that. Find a quick view of how you can find and add the widget from the screenshots below,
- Find the Widget in Preferences.
- 2. Enable the Widget.
- 3. Once enabled you can see the Android call icon in your contacts view.
- Contact Details at one Place : You do not have to shuffle for details or history of your contact as you have all the details right in front of you. So, before you even hit the call button, you are abreast with all the details of your contact.
- Call Logs : Something else that you are going to like very much is the added functionality of being able to take notes while on the call. I for one am a sucker for jotting down important notes and action items while on a call with my client, so the Agile’s Android widget in my case comes really handy where I can quickly jot down ideas, action items, follow ups all in one place and refer to them once I am done with the call or later when I need to.
- Timeline & Activity View : What’s also very interesting is a timeline and activity view so that you can exactly see the milestones of your customers over a period.
- Call Reports : Measure your sales team’s performance and motivate them to improve with call analytics. Built-in charts and reports let you visualize your call data and help you figure out how to provide a better customer experience.
- Single-click dialing : Make calls from CRM and stop wasting valuable time dialing phone numbers. Click the call icon to start calls while you’re looking at any lead or contact page.
- Personalized customer service : Even if you have thousands of customers, you can greet them each of them by name when you connect your phones with CRM. Establish personal connections by seeing past conversations, notes, and tasks associated with each customer who calls.
We know that to have a good relationship with every customer, it’s crucial that sales teams make personal connections over the phone.So, go ahead make use of a smart feature that will enable you to boost your productivity and help you close more deals.
Originally published at www.agilecrm.com.