Show and Tell — February 27th — Cincinnati
I enjoyed visiting the Show and Tell event hosting by the Dooley Media. The speakers were informative and engaging. I learned a lot about social media strategy , but I found the information about visual story telling particularly interesting. Here are the important things I noted about visual story telling:
- Before posting anything you must have a purpose.
- Communicate an idea that people want to listen and perhaps getting inspired by it.
- Be empathetic to your audience
- Try to understand and feel like your audience before positing a content
- Always keep in mind who is target audience and focus on them
I found these very informative and applicable to my major (marketing) and current projects I have in different classes.
Thanks Matt and everyone else for the great event! #showandtell
P.S. That place in OTR where the event took place is amazing.