Project Manager | Digital | Marketing | Product Development
Our job is to make change. Our job is to connect to people, to interact with them in a way that leaves them better than we found them, more able to get where they’d like to go. Every time we waste that opportunity, every page or sentence that doesn’t do enough to advance the cause is waste.
Project Manager, Digital/Marketing/Product Development
Working with startups in resolving operational roadblocks, developing new marketing strategies and managing product development, this includes:
- Utilizing Agile workflows, developing functionality requirements, creating product roadmaps and backlogs for feature roll-out
- Developing product wireframes and creating hi-fidelity mockups with design team
- Working closely with off-site software development team to scope functionality, setting deadlines and communicating with internal/external stakeholders
- Conducting regular status and post-project meetings with stakeholders and production teams, along with follow-up on action items
- Performing regular QA and developing UAT cases for new and existing product functionality
- Conducting regular customer surveys to assess product fit and satisfaction
Inbound/outbound marketing initiatives includes:
- Cultivating and managing partner relationships to increase market penetration
- Developing new corporate site and improving search engine rankings online
- Creating customized content and landing pages for desktop and mobile platforms
- Developing marketing material such as brochures, publication ads, business cards and direct mailers
Project Manager, Digital/Content
- Managed the procurement of digital and copy assets for the Ford and Lincoln brand sites
- Coordinated and established test cases for a new CMS (Adobe Experience Manager) rollout
- Assisted in AEM employee training, and QA testing/UAT of new CMS functionality
- Assigned, tracked and resolved issues with Atlassian’s JIRA software platform
Project Manager, Digital
Carried projects from kick-off to launch, as well as post-launch support for small to large corporate clients. Worked with developers, programmers, sales/proposal managers, designers and copywriters on a day-to-day basis. Current and concurrent projects included an emphasis on Automotive (OEMs/Tier 1 Suppliers), Non-Profits, and IT/Software industries.
- Managed multiple web/software development projects to ensure scope and deliverables were met while maintaining tight budgets
- Revised project milestones as scope changed, along with identifying and rectifying upcoming issues in project resources/constraints
- Conducted kick-off, status and post-mortem project meetings with key stakeholders
- Investigated, assisted in implementation and trained employees in a new company-wide project management software
- Managed offline marketing initiatives including print pieces such as publication/newspaper ads, pop-up banners, brochures and direct mailers
Communications/Marketing and Customer Service Manager
- Assisted hundreds of clients to resolve facility issues
- Attended speaking engagements and local trade shows to present facility services
- Created brochures and flyers for promotional events and visitor information
- Developed brand awareness through marketing events and online advertising
- Created products for promotional events showcasing health care facilities
- Collected and analyzed data for testing the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
Corporate New Hire Manager
- Developed various PowerPoint presentations covering customer service techniques for new employees in health care facilities
- Presented new policies and procedures to large groups of employees every month
- Created 5 new policies implemented into facilities
Owner and Web Designer
- Developed websites for my clients, as well as brochures and literature for promoting their company
- Established blogs to communicate with their clients
- Created graphics and logos for brand recognition
Marketing & Public Interaction
Using new media to create a customer dialog as well as interacting with the community through public events.
Social Media Implementation
Workflow establishment for web applications such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Vimeo, Pinterest, etc.
Content Management Systems
Updating/training open source CMS such as Wordpress, Drupal etc.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Utilizing Google tools to improve page rank as well as improving website foundation to increase crawlability.
Coordinating email blasts utilizing online newsletter services to update customers.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Utilize AdWords to set up new campaigns for the search network as well as the display network.
Documenting site/application testing utilizing various software (Camtasia) and validating launch requirements.
Print Design & Coordination
Designing for print (business cards, brochures, posters etc) as well coordinating print with online/local printers.
Bachelor of Science
University of Michigan-Dearborn
Degree in Biology & Psychology // Graduated with Honors
- Content Management Systems
- Adobe Suite
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Google Suite
- SEO Tools
- Social Media
- Email Newsletters
- SEM Tools