My Work v/s Team Work – Note to my 20 something!
- It’s 6:00 pm “ I have done my work, Can I leave for the day “?
It’s 6:00 pm “ Has my team finished work for the day “? How can I help my team succeed in delivering quality work on time?
2. My Work – “ How does it make a difference “?
Team Work – “ It does make a difference”! It’s part of a big project which needs to be delivered on time.
3. My Work – “ I am waiting for others, to do their part”
Team Work – “ How can I step up and play big to score more goals for my team to win! Daily Wins!
4. My Work – “ I always does my work perfectly “ that is what matters to me.
Team Work – “ I always does my work perfectly” which helps my team deliver perfect projects always on time! That is what matters.
5. My Work – “ It’s all about me and I care for my work “
Team Work – “ It’s not about me, you or us, it’s all about the team we are part of and I care about my team! “
6. My Work – “ I am not here for forever “
Team Work – “ My work will stay forever and set benchmark for nextgen to follow, irrespective of me working for a day or a decade. “
7. My Work – “ I am not in good mood! Not able to deliver my best ”
Team Work – “ I am a professional, irrespective of my mood I bring positive energy to workplace and always contribute for team success.”
8. My Work – “ I gave my 100% and that is the 100% work! “
Team Work – “ I gave my 100% and that is part of the 100% of my Team’s Work!”