Are You Worried Your Oral Health is in Decline?
It probably is!
Here are the top eight things you can do to improve your oral health
— right now!
- Brush twice a day
- Avoid snacking in-between meals
- Avoid sugary drinks (or if you have them finish them quickly — don't sip!)
- Floss — (a little bleeding in the gums is ok -keep going)
- Brush your tongue
- Drink water/ stay hydrated
- Chew sugar free gum after meals
- Visit the dentist every six months
In Australia 40% — 59% of 6–19 year olds have untreated dental decay.
It’s estimated between 5–20% of people are affected by severe periodontal (gum) disease — the leading cause of tooth loss.
If you’re worried that your oral health is in decline, we can help you:
Dental Members Australia’s $49-$99/week Dental Vouchers.
At DMA we make great dentistry accessible to all Australians.
Join online www.dentalmembers.com.au
or call our DMA Help Desk on 1300 787 356 Australia wide.
No loans or finance — just connecting patients to dentists’ who will accept payment in small, interest free instalments.
Over 35,000 Australians have trusted DMA plans for their dental care.