Introducing ThorBlock API Integration
As we tirelessly continue work on our Q1 milestones, we have decided it is time to unveil another success: ThorBlock’s Public API Integration.
ThorBlock API can now be integrated in DApps across the blockchain ecosystem. Through ThorBlock, Safe Haven can now provide direct technical support to those who look to integrate simplistic funding solutions within their models.
The ThorBlock API along with strategic marketing will focus on generating revenue, users, and transactions benefiting ThorBlock, Safe Haven, and the ecosystem at large.
Safe Haven’s goals behind the API:
- An increase in the frequency of deployment
- Mitigation of risk
- Ability to scale
- Simplicity for the end-user [every line of code was written with this in mind]
- Write clean, elegant code. Simple and reliable
Who can use the API:
- Developers and community members who wish to utilize pooling/funding methods for their own projects. ThorBlock will eliminate the need to code complex smart contracts and outsource further for security auditing.
- Novice users. Thorblock API is a more understandable and user-friendly layer for non-blockchain developers to better implement by assembling simple API calls.
- Large organizations that desire to utilize a pooled funding method
The current version of our public Thorblock documentation is presented as Version-1 (v1). Version-2 (v2) is currently being developed and reviewed with Thorblock v2 features in mind.
We are extremely thrilled to cross off another milestone. To celebrate ThorBlock’s API release, Safe Haven is looking to showcase ThorBlock by offering direct support to a community developed project. Safe Haven will assist with the integration and launch of the selected project. You can apply for this special opportunity by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with a brief pitch and description of your project. Ideas that are considered for this opportunity will be required to submit detailed documentation after we have reviewed the initial pitch.
Interested in the API or know an entity that may be? You can request access to the ThorBlock API via our official website, Thorblock.io or via the direct link: https://thorblock.io/api-docs/. Fee structure will be set at one percent (1%) per pool when utilizing ThorBlock API. Safe Haven node distribution and rewards will be announced upon v2 release.
As always, we want to thank our community and the VeChainThor ecosystem for continuing to support our efforts. Stay tuned for more updates and exciting news ahead.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: https://t.me/safehavenio
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/safeHavenio