Object Oriented Programming is a paradigm that provides many concepts such asinheritance, data binding, polymorphism etc. Object Oriented Programming is a methodology to design a program using classes and objects. The concepts of OOPS are :
- Object : Any entity that has state and behavior is known as an object.
- Class: Collection of objects is called class.
- Inheritance : When one object acquires all the properties and behaviours of parent object it is known as inheritance.
- Polymorphism : One task being performed in several ways is called as polymorphism.
- Abstraction : Hiding internal details and showing functionality is known as abstraction.
- Encapsulation : Binding code and data together into a single unit is known as encapsulation.