While you can invest hundreds or even thousands of dollars in paid and organic marketing channels to bring users to your website, you can convert only about 2% of those users on average, and the other 98% leave your site to never come back again.
But with remarketing, you can have a second chance to reconnect with your audience, remind them of your products, and encourage them to buy whatever it is you’re selling.
So, if you don’t want to miss out on converting your existing users into paying customers, you need to invest in remarketing.
According to Google, Remarketing (or retargeting) is a way to connect with people who previously interacted with your website or mobile app. …
I think by now, everyone knows what Coronavirus is and how it is affecting our world.
With over 185,000 cases and 7,000+ deaths, companies are closing their offices to reduce the spread of infections and advising employees to work from their home to avoid contact with other people as much as possible.
If this has happened to you, and you’re working from your home now, you may be facing challenges as working from home isn’t as easy as it sounds. You are maybe struggling with loneliness, lack of communication, or time management.
I am a full-time freelancer working from home for the last two years, and I have faced many of these issues and learned how to be productive while working at home. So here I’m going to share some of the lessons I’ve learned to help you. …
wAre you struggling to wake up early in the morning?
For the majority of my life, I was not a “morning person.” Even when I was in college, I struggled to wake up on time.
I was used to waking up late, skip breakfast, rush to college, miss the first two (sometimes three) lectures, and then not feeling good for the rest of the day.
This type of routine hampers our productivity and take a toll on our physical and mental health.
Now, as a freelancer, I don’t have any time constraints; still, I wake up before 6 AM every day, and I get more done by 11AM than I usually get in an entire day. …
Every year, Google makes hundreds of changes in its search algorithm to provide the best answers to its billions of users.
While the algorithm is favoring users, it is now a lot more challenging for brands to get in front of their customers.
And whether you’re a business owner, marketer or blogger, you have to keep up with all the updates Google push and focus your SEO efforts in the right direction to get consistent organic search traffic.
So let’s take a look at some of the SEO tips which you should definitely follow this year to keep your business alive in the Google…
How do you find the perfect domain for your website? And how do you avoid the common mistakes many domain owners make?
To help you with the domain buying process, I have published this handbook… So whether you are going to buy a domain for the first time or you already have purchased multiple domains, you will find many useful insights in this guide.
Keeping the below mentioned things while purchasing a domain will help you buy the right domain without wasting your time and money.
While I have tried to keep this guide as accurate as possible, I encourage you to trust your own judgment when it comes to final decisions. So buy the domain which you think will be best for your business. …
In the last year, I have worked with multiple clients and learned a lot of things in freelancing from pitching to clients to project management and accounting.
I believe freelancing will go bigger and more significant in the next few decades as companies are now adapting to remote teams, and people are investing in freelancers more.
Also, I didn’t have any business mentors, so most of the things I have learned are through trial and error or based on my gut instinct.
Hopefully, some of the lessons mentioned here can help those who are starting their freelancing journey or have already begun to but are still struggling. …