Introducing Lightning Voice: Sell Smarter and Faster with Click-to-Call
By Adam Blitzer
If there’s one thing I’ve learned from leading Sales Cloud, it’s the extent to which Salesforce is committed to improving how companies can connect with their customers. We’ve set the standard for innovation in the cloud and CRM by delivering a dynamic, constantly improving platform with three releases per year. And we’re doubling down on innovation the Sales Cloud with Lightning.
With this in mind, we asked our customers, “What stands between you and your customers when you want to connect quickly?”
Today, we’re excited to help salespeople sell faster and smarter with the delivery of Lightning Voice in Sales Cloud. With this latest breakthrough, we’re connecting you faster to what matters most — your customers — by enabling voice calls directly within Sales Cloud. Now, you can call customers, receive calls, automatically log calls and easily take notes.
New Lightning Voice: Driving Sales Productivity with Click-to-Call
Lightning Voice is an out-of-the-box solution giving salespeople everything they need to be productive without complex configurations. Most importantly, it leverages the power of Salesforce — the comprehensive, unified CRM platform — and ensures that every interaction with a customer is an opportunity to create a memorable experience.
With Lightning Voice, now you can:
- Increase Call Productivity — Users can speed up the process of calling a customer or prospect by dialing them directly from Sales Cloud Lightning with a simple click. In addition, when a lead, contact or account is created in the field, salespeople will get a notification on their desktop with the new account record and number so they can instantly call them.
In this GIF, you can see how Lightning Voice makes it easy to place an outbound call directly from Sales Cloud, take notes and then automatically log the call.
- Engage in Smarter Conversations — Answering phone calls can also be done directly inside Sales Cloud with a simple click. The moment a prospect calls, reps can immediately view valuable data about this prospect including their sales history and company news.
- Automatically Log Calls — With Lightning Voice, any outbound or inbound call can be automatically logged to the appropriate lead or contact record.
- Easily Take Persistent Notes — During a call, you can now easily take notes right in Sales Cloud Lightning and automatically log these notes against the call record, even if you’re switching from screen to screen.
- Localize Your Number to Match a Contact’s Region — You can now increase the likelihood that your call will be picked up by selecting a phone number that is local to the contact’s region. For example, if you’re calling a prospect in New York City, you can select a 212 area code.
Lightning Voice is a game-changer for our customers. Contextual account activities such as call notes and call history are not only available to the sales team, but to anyone engaging with that record across sales, service and marketing — enabling companies to deliver the best possible customer experience. With Lightning Voice, sales, service and marketing teams can connect with customers in a whole new way.
This GIF shows how you can be anywhere in Sales Cloud and receive an inbound call.
Pricing & Availability:
- Lightning Voice is expected to be generally available in July 2016 for Sales Cloud Lightning users with Lightning Professional Edition and above in the U.S. and Canada.
- Lightning Voice offers an outbound calling product with an optional inbound calling product.
- Lightning Voice outbound is available at $45 per user, per month and Lightning Voice inbound is available for an additional $5 per user, per month.
Adam Blitzer is the EVP & GM of Sales Cloud, Salesforce.
Want to learn more about what Salesforce Lightning? Download our e-book, 2016: The Year of Lightning.
Originally published at www.salesforce.com.