Reflecting on the first week of story telling
This moment has been coming for a while now. Where I can look back on writing each day for a week.
- I have shared: authentically, openly and consistently. As it should be.
- Old friends have re-engaged: relationships are rekindling. Warming to my soul.
- Strangers have introduced themselves: new friendships are emerging. The promise of new worlds.
- I have challenged and developed my own thinking: interrogating and breaking down my preconceptions. This feels significant.
- I have been called a dick: with a subsequent retraction. Thank you - you had a point!
- I have been questioned about my intent: in a very gently way. Much appreciated - please don’t stop questioning.
- I’ve been supported by the person closest to me: which means more than you can know x.
Stats this week: Views: 95 / Reads: 79 / Recommends: 6