10 Steps to Crush the First 30 Days at your New Job!
1. Learn as much as you can about the competition and company before you start the job.
2. Learn as much as you can about the executives before you begin the job (LinkedIn, Blogs, YouTube etc.)
3. Use the product and learn as much as you can about it before you start the job.
4. Study your companies social media channels, as well as the competitors.
5. Ask your manager what you can do before you begin the job.
6. Suck up to the bottoms — it isn’t a top-down world.
7. Default to yes and figure out how you’re going to make it work later.
8. Shut up, listen and take notes.
9. Under-promise and over-deliver.
10. Get there early and leave late.