QTUM Wallet Tutorial using the QBao Wallet — for Bodhi (BOT) Tokens or other QRC20 Tokens
Hi, I’m Sam, and I’m here to walk you through setting up a new Qtum-compatible wallet using QBao for your mobile device. I will be using an Android device for the tutorial, but the process is similar for iOS.
Thank you for supporting Bodhi Prediction Market built on Qtum! We will do a tutorial for each Qtum wallet separately due to the wide selection available. Our first and easiest tutorial will teach you how to use QBao to send and receive Bodhi Tokens (Ticker: BOT) or any other Qtum QRC20 token.
Wallet Tutorial Starts Here
Step 1: Download and install the QBao mobile APP from your favorite App Store or use the links below.
- QBao’s official website: https://qbao.fund/
- Android connection: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aether.coder.qbao
- Apple iOS: https://www.pgyer.com/Jm4v
Step 2: Once done downloading and installing onto your device, Open the QBao App.
Step 3: You will see this loading screen before being prompted to create a New Account.
Step 4: Creating a wallet is pretty simple.
Enter the details as prompted including:
- “Wallet Name” anything for you to differentiate this wallet from others later
- your 6-digit PIN password.
- Optional invitation code. Feel free to use mine and you’ll get double the starting “energy” credits, and I get entered into a raffle for free stuff.
Feel free to use my invitation code:
B X X C Q 9
You should save the list of words somewhere safe as you’ll need it to ever recover your account.
SAVE THE LIST OF WORDS.
If you do not save this list of words and you lose your phone or delete the app, you will lose all of your money and can never get it back!
*!* SAVE THE LIST OF WORDS.
*!* DO NOT LOSE THIS LIST OF WORDS!
*!*KEEP THIS LIST OF WORDS SAFE AND PRIVATE!
*!* PEOPLE ACTUALLY DO NOT SAVE THIS LIST AND LOSE EVERYTHING!
Optional Step 4b: Enable login protection. (recommended)
Select “Sure” to enable login protection, which will require your pin to log in. There is also an option to set a fingerprint for additional security.
Step 5: Send or Receive Bodhi Tokens (BOT)
Select “BOT” in the home list of available tokens, you may need to scroll down a bit depending on your screen size.
Step 5a: Receive Bodhi Tokens FROM someone else. (GET tokens)
Select the “Receive” button at the bottom left of the screen, and you will get a QR Code which you can have the payor scan to initiate the transfer. Alternatively, you can Copy your Address and send it to them through email or a messaging service and they can initiate a Transfer manually.
Step 5b: Transfer Bodhi Tokens TO someone else. (SEND Tokens)
Select the “Transfer” button to SEND money to fill in the recipient’s information.
Tip: Double Check that you selected the correct token by seeing the symbol below the Balance amount at the top, the recipient’s address, and the amount.
Step 6: Wait for confirmation of the transaction on the BOT view page.
That’s it! Thank you and I hope this was helpful. Feel free to leave questions or comments and I’ll do my best to respond!
Question: Where can I get BOT Tokens?
BOT Tokens are currently listed on five exchanges:
- BigOne and
We’ll be back with other QTUM wallet tutorials soon!
Join the Bodhi Community to hear all the news and updates first! You can connect with the Bodhi team through:
- Our new English Telegram Channel: https://t.me/BodhiEN
- We also are a part of the Spacestation Discord Server, an independent Discord Community: https://discord.gg/Y9QSAeE
There is currently an invitation program to receive FREE Bodhi Tokens if you join the Telegram and/or Discord Community and create a new QTUM Wallet address to receive your Bodhi. This graphic is not updated, but I’ve been told we BOTH get tokens if you join AND create a wallet so they can pay you.
To receive your free BOT tokens:
Step 1: Join either Telegram or Discord.
Step 2: Send an email to “email@example.com” with 3 things:
- mention this Medium post or say “Sam invited me”
- mention your username on Telegram or Discord.
- include your new Qtum wallet address.
- Subreddit: www.reddit.com/r/bodhiproject
- WeChat Public: bodhinetwork
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/bodhitoken
- Visit the Official Bodhi Website: www.bodhi.network
Where you can watch the intro video, read the whitepaper, or find links to our community.
Thanks for reading.