Massage Therapy Appliances Market Trends 2016- 2020
The Santamedical Massage therapists treat clients by using touch to relax the muscles and other soft tissues of the body. With their touch, therapists relieve pain, help in healing injuries and it also improve circulation, relieve stress, increase relaxation, and this aid help in the general wellness of clients.
Through so many surveys done by various government and private agencies of massage therapists and recent clinical studies on the results of massage. By this survey we come to know that massage therapy profession in public and medical has accepted the value of massage and has increased consumer usage of massage therapy across the world.
According to a 2007 American Massage Therapy Association survey, it comes to know that almost many adult Americans had at least one massage in the previous year. They are taking this massage therapy appliance which is helping them in relaxation. Many baby boomers are getting the health benefits from this Santamedical massage therapy appliances. The people choose many massage styles to get relief from symptoms or to heal injuries or with certain health conditions and they promote overall wellness.
• Research has estimated that massage therapy has made almost $12.1 billion industry in various countries across world.
• Through comparison in 2005, massage therapy was projected to be a $6 to $11 billion a year industry.
• It is estimated that there are 300,000 to 350,000 massage therapists and massage school students across world.
• From 2011 to 2015, revenue from alternative health care providers, which includes massage therapists, has increased by 14 percent, and its employment has increased by 19 percent. Revenue from massage therapy appliances market growth is projected to continue at an average rate of 3.6 percent per year through 2020.
• Between July 2014 and July 2015, it is roughly estimated that 39.1 million adult Americans (18 percent) had a massage at least once.
The last 50 years have already seen significant advances and as the world population has become increasingly unhealthy & stressful, Massage Therapy, along with other complimentary therapies, is now becoming an integrated part of the solution.