CONTRIBUTING TO SAPASYSTEM (1)
There are two major ways to contribute to $SAPA ecosystem for now, in the future there will be more!
- Buying $SAPA token from exchangers.
- Contributing to $SAPA semi-index Liquidity on balancer. (This will be explained in another blog post).
- Buying $SAPA on Uniswap:
Ready to join the SAPA community? You are just a few steps away!
$SAPA for now is listed on both Uniswap and Balancer protocol, an Automated decentralised market maker firstly on Ethereum, and other blockchain networks.
- Visit $SAPA Uniswap exchange link here (https://app.uniswap.org/#/swap?outputCurrency=0xFc35e83Bad6E0323eC08442e645B55A7E92d01da&chain=mainnet)
Make sure your network selection is Ethereum.
2. Make sure you set slippage to auto by clicking the settings icon on the exchange
3. Input the amount of ETH/USDC you want to purchase $SAPA token with. You should get the equivalent value of SAPA in the box below.
4. Select “Buy” if you have approved your ETH/USDC before. If you haven’t selected the “Approve” button before, select and approve the transaction with your wallet. (Metamask, Trustwallet etc).
5. All done, you have successfully purchased your $SAPA token. Add $SAPA token to your wallet manually using $SAPA contract address 0xFc35e83Bad6E0323eC08442e645B55A7E92d01da
Buying $SAPA on Balancer Exchange.
Similar to Uniswap exchange, Balancer exchange works the same way when it comes to buying and selling crypto assets.
- Visit the Balancer exchange link here: https://app.balancer.fi/#/trade
Make sure your selected network is Ethereum and your wallet is connected.
- Select ETH/USDC or whichever assets you want to use as your purchasing asset.
- Select the token input box below and manually copy and paste the $SAPA token contract address and select it: 0xFc35e83Bad6E0323eC08442e645B55A7E92d01da
2. Input the amount of ETH/USDC you want to purchase $SAPA token with. You should get the equivalent value of SAPA. Preview and accept confirmation of your trade in your wallet.
All done, welcome to the $SAPA token holder.