Want to watch two copywriters take LSD and try to build Ikea furniture? Hikea Productions is a documentary web series that documents regular people attempting to build furniture while on drugs.
- A Woman Created Fake Engagement Photos to Celebrate Getting a Job: One of the best “engagement” photoshoots I’ve ever seen. (Read More)
- Usain Bolt got Meme-ed: A picture of Usain Bolt breezing past his competition during the men’s 100 meter dash is my new favorite Olympic meme. (Read More)
- Frank Ocean Fans are Angry: After not releasing his long-anticipated album the day it was set to come out, there was a slew of disappointing memes on social media. (Read Here)
- Bachelorette Party Crashes BBC Olympic Coverage: Maria’s bachelorette party just helped make some great TV. (View Here)
- Twitter Is Now Letting Brands Sponsor Its Emoji-Like Stickers: Pepsi is the first brand to use the new promoted sticker feature. (Read More)
- AdBlock Plus Has a Workaround for Facebook’s Restrictions: Days after Facebook’s crackdown on ad blocking, AdBlock made a statement saying that it is still capable of blocking out Facebook ads. (Read More)
- Men Are Posting About Olympics Brands in Social Media Twice as Often as Women: There is a significant discrepancy between men and women brand mentions. (Read More)
- Sport Chek’s Olympic ad Focuses on the Failures, not Glory of the Games: This beautifully orated poem shows the importance of defeat.