It’s Tuesday, which means we’re only 3 more days away from Friday!!!
Star Wars fans, if you haven’t already, take a look at the trailer for Rogue One, the ninth Star Wars film and the first stand-alone in the anthology!
- The Pokémon Theme Song Frenzy Continues: It is highly likely you’ve heard the Pokémon theme song over the past few months, but have you heard it sung like the different 90s songs? (Read More)
- A New Kardashian TV Show: The first teaser for Rob & Chyna dropped today and people are losing their minds. (Read More)
- New iPhone will drop headphone jack, add waterproof and durable new casing: According to numerous leaks, the iPhone 7 is expected to release in September or October. (Read Here)
- Viral Video Shows a Group of Young Men Saving Woman & Her Dog From Drowning in Sinking Convertible in Louisiana : The incredible video a few days ago and has been widely shared on social media. (View Here)
- Which Brand Are Winning on Social Media in Rio?: Sprinklr has released data on brands with the most social mentions and best performing hashtags. (Read More)
- Highly Regulated Industries Try Employee Advocacy on Social: Highly regulated industries like banking and healthcare are beginning using social-savvy employees for advocacy efforts.. (Read More) *Synovus*
- Verizon Offered to Install Marketers’ Apps Directly on Subscribers’ Phones: Verizon started courting advertisers with app installations late last year, pitching retail and finance brands among others. (Read More)
- Nike’s Newest Ad in the “Unlimited Youth” Campaign Celebrates the ‘Iron Nun’, an 86-Year-Old Triathlete With God on Her Side:
- Bud Light’s New Spot Embraces Gender Identity: The ad is part of Bud Light’s ongoing “Bud Light Party” campaign.