- teach 75 min power @ CT Power Yoga
- drive to New Haven
- attend 90 min practice at Balanced w/ 55 others! Music by Josh, assists by Jesse & asana by Lori. Intense and awesome. Then an amazing savasana/ meditation (20?+ min?)
- gym time! I rolled & stretched for about 45 min! Then did a 3 exercise circuit: wall ball squats, single leg deadlift kettlebell, split squats (back foot on roller); handstand press drills, then treadmill walk 1.5 min & run a mile about 8:20 pace!! YAY
- finished with some drills & rolling
- 2 piece gluten free bread w/ almond butter & 2 eggs
- Kind bar, kombucha
- Big AMAZING dinner at Atelier Florian:
- Shared appetizers: beet salad, sushi on rice, roasted brussels
- Meal: salmon & polenta & green beans. UNREAL
- creme brulee & shot glass of chocolate mousse
- martini cocktail w/ cucumber & prosecco.
- slice of cheese
- feeling good! If I’m going out & possibility of dessert, maybe good to eat less during day leading up so can fully enjoy the whole restaurant.
- Break through mile today. Didn’t want to get on the treadmill but I decided I’m committed to growth and making it happen with running. I’m just going to keep guiding myself and use 1 mile as the minimum.
- On the days I don’t want to run, I will still do cardio (30 min on the elliptical or broken up on the bikes)