Thanksgiving Day fitness
Sticking with my daily log of fitness and nutritional notes. So here it is for 11/23/17!
- walk a mile or so at the Manchester Road Race while spectating
- Run: (5 min on/ 8 min walk) x 2
- 30 min pilates video
- 2 slices gluten free bread w/ almond butter + 1 slice millet bread w/ jam
- carrots & hummus & chex mix handful
- turkey, sweet potatoes, roasted broccoli & cauliflower, lefsa roll, blueberry muffin, apple pie w/ 1 scoop ice cream, 2 chocolate truffles
- blueberry muffin, carrots & hummus, 1 cookie, 1 ginger kombucha
- I think the 4-weeks to 2 miles is the right plan for me. The run felt doable and didn’t set me back to far with my plantar faciatis
- definitely noticing effects of gluten on me. Bloated and foggy when I have it.