So I know I’ve posted about a million times today and yesterday, but this is the most important one of them all. Classes begin tomorrow and I won’t lie and say that we are all ready and confident. Though we have all been trained for the classes we are teaching, that initial get-go class (and the few after) are usually hard and taxing. Please be praying with us.
- Pray for all of our classes (Bible, communications, English, art, crafts) to go well and glorify God.
- Pray for all the students this week and that God will move many to come.
- Pray for the English students who are taking assessment tests that the test would accurately display their knowledge.
- Pray for our team as we dive into the deep. Lesson planning, building relationships, quiet time, alone time, classes, eating, sleep, and not to mention language learning. It’s just a lot, and we are all desperate to do everything, especially learn Russian (which is really hard to find time for).
- Pray for myself that God would give my feeble body strength and energy. I was able to sleep for maybe 3–4 hours last night and it was miserable. For someone who has narcolepsy and is chronically tired, the last thing that someone needs is less sleep. Allergies (I think, or it could be how dry Russia is) have given me a sore and itchy throat as well as a runny nose, then there’s the pounding headache and utter weakness. I know this will be very humbling because I am so weak and will not be able to make it tomorrow without God’s help.
- PRAY FOR SLEEP AND REST FOR ALL OF US!
- And last but never ever least, please pray that we would be a light to our students, and that our students would be just as much of a teacher to us as we are to them. We have so much to learn from each other, but ultimately it is Christ that is to be shared.
Thank you ❤