Advantages and Disadvantages of Android & iOS
Love Android and iOS equally. We are lucky to get the opportunity to play with both operating systems in the course of our work. Both of the platforms have structural differences as well as their own advantages and disadvantages.
Android deserves a little love!
- Android Is More Customizable Can change almost anything.
- In Android, any new publication can be done easily and without any review process
- Use a Different Messaging App for SMS
- Android Offers an Open Platform
- Easy access to the Android App Market
- Cost Effective
- Upcoming versions have a support to save RAW images
- Built in Beta Testing and staged rollout
- Native integration with Google cloud storage. 15GB free, $2/mo for 100GB, 1TB for $10. Apps available for Amazon Photos, OneDrive and Dropbox.
- Booming Job Prospects
- Excellent UI and fluid responsive
- Developers can design apps because less number of models
- Metal and shiny coating are ultimate for Apple devices
- Jailbreaking for customization
- Generates less heat when compared to Android
- Excellent for media entertainment
- Suits for business and gaming
- iOS Is More “Intuitive”
- Usually you need more code on Java than Objective-C.
- Complex layouts and animations are harder to code in Android.
- Applications contains virus also present in Android Market
- A lot of “process” in the background that lead to the battery quickly drains.
- Advertise , will always be ads on display, either the top or bottom of the application.
- Low security and fake apps can be installed to steal your info from unknown resources
- High device fragmentation
- It has a review process, when developers want to publish an app they need to send it to Apple for review that takes around 7 days and it takes even more in some cases.
- Applications are very large when compared to other mobile platforms
- Using iOS are costly Apps and no widget support
- Battery performance is very poor on 3G
- Repair costs are very piracy
- Not flexible only supports iOS devices
See you again with Upcoming Android Concept