For release 0.3 and 0.4 we are going to be working on revamping the old planet CDOT feed and an external repository.
For the internal issue, I’ve so far worked on creating a .env file for the project. Since the project is done in node.js, it was suggested to use the dotenv module. The PR can be found here. In this pr I added a config file, a env.sample file and documented what to do with the env.sample file. I also set up a pull request for some linter issues, found here. Later in the week I would like to start reviewing some pull requests.
For the external issue I was thinking of going back to the rouge python game that I worked on during hacktoberfest. This issue is the one that I am thinking of doing. I wanted to try out using the python tcod module. But this plan isn’t set in stone, if something else pops up I might switch.