Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016 online application form,vacancy details available at www.rrcer.com for 225 Goods Guard and ASM posts by GDCE. Please check official recruitment notification before proceed to apply online. All eligible regular employee of Eastern railway can apply for this recruitment.
Eastern Railway Kolkata has declared a latest employment notification for the recruitment of 225 vacancies of Assistant Station Master (ASM) and Good Guard by Department Competition Exam 2016.
As per official notice, separate examination will be conducted for both the posts as well as separate merit list will be formed for both the posts.
All interested & candidates need to visit official website and fill online application form. The last date of submission of online application form on or before 23–09–2016.
Eastern Railway Recruitment Vacancy Details
Advertisement No: 01/2016/ GDCE Traffic Department )Graduate)
Total Number of posts: 225
Job Location: Eastern Railway (Kolkata)
Job Type: Department Recruitment
Name of the post:
01. Assistant Station Master (ASM): 135
02. Goods Guard: 120
- Age as on 01–08–2016
- 18 years to 42 years for UR
- 18–45 years for OBC
- 18–47 years for ST/SC Candidates
- Degree from recognised university or its equivalent with with regular employees of Eastern railway
- RPF personnel are not eligible to apply for GDCE in terms of Railway Board’s letter No. E(NG)I/2002/PM2/9 dated. 11–08–2003.
- Law Assistant, Catering Inspector & Accounts Cadre are not eligible to apply in terms of Railway Board’s letter No.E(NG)I/2000/PN2/12 dated 21/08/2001 (RBE №165/2001)
- Selected candidates will get Rs 5200–20200 with GP Rs 2800.
How to apply:
- Visit official website at www.rrcer.com & www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
- Now Click on the “ONLINE/E-APPPLICATION” link.
- Click on the “New Registration” link.
- Enter basic details such Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Community, e-mail Address and Mobile number.
- On submission of details, an email will be received in the registered e-mail ID.
- Check your email and click on the link received to proceed further.
- Now login using the Registration number & password
- Complete the registration process step-by-step and Submit
- Take 3 copies of print out.
- Starting date of apply online: 24–08–2016
- Last date of apply online: 29–09–2016
Official Website: www.rrcer.com