Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2016 online application is available at www.tnpscexams.net for 5451 Jr Asst, Typist & Other Posts. Check official advertisement before proceed to apply for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Jobs.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released a latest employment notification for the recruitment of 5451 Junior Assistant, Typist & other vacancies included in Group-IV Services for the year 2015–2016 in direct recruitment on preferential basis.
The mode of application for this recruitment is online. All eligible candidates need to visit official website and fill online application form before 14–09–2016.
Candidates need to attend written test on 06–11–2016 from 11.00 AM to 01.00 PM. Kindly check below mentioned details such as education qualification, selection procedure, how to apply.
TNPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 5451
Name of the Posts: Group-IV Services for the year 2015–2016
1. Junior Assistant (Non — Security): 2345 Posts
2. Junior Assistant (Security): 121 Posts
3. Bill Collector, Grade-I: 08 Posts
4. Field Surveyor: 532 Posts
5. Draftsman: 327 Posts
6. Typist: 1714 Posts
7. Steno-Typist, Grade — III: 404 Posts
- 18–35 years for SC, ST, Destitute Widows of all castes, persons who are trained in Survey in ITI in Tamil Nadu, in respect of posts of Field Surveyor and Draftsman only
- Between 18–32 years for Most Backward Classes/ Denotified Communities, Backward Classes and Backward Classes (Muslims) as on 01–07–2016
Check official recruitment notification for details
- S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies or to College Courses of studies & should have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting.
- Based on written examination.
- Must pay Rs. 75/-
- Rs. 50/- as Registration Fee.
- Those who have registered in the one time registration system on payment of Rs. 50/- and received the registration ID need not to pay the application fee i.e. Rs. 50/- and it is enough to pay the examination fee alone.
How to Apply Online:
- Candidates should have valid e-mail ID & password.
- Visit Official Website at www.tnpscexams.net.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Choose the desired post
- Click “Apply”.
- Enter all the details carefully & submit
- Take printout of application for future use.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 08–09–2016 (Extended to 14–09–2016).
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank (or) Post Office: 11–09–2016.
- Date and Time of Written Examination (OMR Method): 06–11–2016 from 11.00 AM to 01.00 PM.
Latest Sub Inspector & Foreman Posts
Total No. of Posts: 16
Name of the Post:
1. Sub Inspector of Fisheries: 12 Posts
2. Foreman (Marine): 04 Posts
- 18–30 years for Post №01
- 18–35 years for Post №02.
- No maximum age limit for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes.
- Associate Diploma in Fisheries Science of the Central Institute of Fisheries Education, Bombay or Certificate of successful completion of the full course of Inland or Marine Fisheries classes conducted by the Government of India or Diploma in Fisheries Technology and Navigation awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu or Science Degree with Zoology as main subject or Degree of Bachelor of Fisheries Science for Post №01
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Post Diploma in Diesel Traction issued by the Tamil Nadu State Board of Technical Education and Training or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering awarded by the Tamil Nadu State Board of Technical Education and Training for Post No 02.
- Written Examination (Objective Type) and Oral Test.
- Must pay Rs. 100/-
- Rs. 50/- as Registration Fee
How to Apply Online:
- Visit official website at
- Now complete online application filling process
- Candidates can get Hall Ticket for writing exam form Commission’s website
- Last Date to Apply Online 06–10–2016 by 11:59 p.m
- Last Date for payment of Fee through Bank 08–10–2016
- Date & Time of Written Exam Paper — I (Optional Subject) 11–12–2016 FN from 10:00 A.M.to 01:00 P.M
- Date & Time of Written Exam Paper — II (General Studies) 11–12–2016 AN from 02:30 P.M. to 04:30 P.M.
Help Line No.
For any queries, any guidance/ clarification of their applications, candidates can contact TNPSC Office in person or over Telephone №044- 25332833/ 25332855 or the Commission’s Office Toll-Free №1800 425 1002 on all working days between 10.00 a.m. and 05.45 p.m.
Official Website: www.tnpscexams.net