Producer at CodeNewbie (remote, full-time)
We’re looking to bring on a full-time producer to produce our two shows and work on pilots for two more. If you know someone who’d be a great fit, let them know!
The job involves contributing to story ideas, booking guests, arranging interviews, cutting tape for two shows (produced weekly during the season), light sound design, and creating digital assets for each episode. This is a full-time remote position.
- Contribute to story ideas on code-related topics for an audience that’s new to technology
- Book, prep for, and record interviews with guests
- Write script and structure basic narratives for episodes
- Log and cut tape, with some light sound design
- Balance multiple episodes in production at the same time
- Work both independently and collaboratively, depending on the task
- Produce pilots for two new shows (both about technology)
- Create digital assets for each episode (audiograms, pull quotes, etc.)
What You Have
- 3+ years producing interview-based podcasts
- Adobe Audition proficiency
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator
- A passion or strong interest in coding and technology
- Enthusiasm and curiosity for learning about topics that may be unfamiliar
Salary range: $60-$70K
To apply, send a resume, cover letter, and links to podcast episodes you’ve produced to email@example.com.