I have arrived :)
Hello world. I have been procrastinating on launching a blog for several months now. I bought my domain, signed up for a web development class, and then ultimately I chickened out. So, in an effort to get the ball rolling, I’ve decided to start on medium. Yay! The genesis of my blog will be centered around travel, life on the left coast, career development, and relationships. I’m open to any feedback or suggestions on things that you would like to see in the future as my content evolves.
Quick synopsis about me: I’m 26. I’ve been living on the left coast for 10 months now working for a large tech company. I’m a huge traveler and socialite. I love meeting new people and making new connections. I’m a firm believer that your net worth is your network and I’ve been really blessed to have great people in my circle. I’m a recovering turn up queen. Although I love a good time, life is coming at me fast and I’ve decided to slow down a little and focus on some new goals. I love laughter and am quite often the resident troll in group settings. God is working on me :). Other than that, I’m the typical millennial just trying to navigate the quarter life crisis one day at a time.
In order to further familiarize myself with you all, I have chosen to answer a few quirky questions as an informal introduction.
- At which store would you like to max-out your credit card? Nordstrom. I spend way too much time in this place. I have even contemplated getting a part-time role there for the employee discount.
- Choose a movie title for the story of your life. Gone Girl. I have lived in a different state every year since I’ve graduated and I am an impulse flight deal buyer (more detail on this in future posts). If I could travel for a living, life would be complete.
- What is one thing that all of your love-interests have had in common? Their love of family which has ultimately had a positive impact on my life (future post).
- What are three things still left on your bucket list? I’d like to live abroad for a short stint. I want to start my own business and I’d like to win the lottery :)
- If you could have any one superpower, which would you choose? I would love to read minds! I already think that I can so if the good Lord decided to formally bless me with those powers I wouldn’t fight it.
Stay tuned for future posts! Don’t forget to share and subscribe! It’s free lol.