Convergence EMEA 2014 summary #CONV14
Last week in Barcelona the Microsoft Dynamics team held the Convergence conference for EMEA region that brings together customers, prospects, partners, media, industry analysts & more. The keynote highlighted the momentum we are seeing in market, great Dynamics customer stories (JJFoods, Ingram-Micro, Nagra Kudelski, Onduline) and the truly unique value prop of Business Solutions from Microsoft.
The momentum in the market today for both Dynamics ERP & CRM is incredible — and from a Microsoft Dynamics Cloud Platform engineering team perspective, it was a great opportunity for us to share all the latest related product innovations with the Dynamics ecosystem, listen to feedback, learn & network.
We had deep-dive sessions around Dynamics Lifecycle Services (LCS), Dynamics AX Cloud Hosted Environments (AX R3 on Azure) & Dynamics AX Updates. It was great to see the enthusiasm and response from the attendees at these sessions — here are a few choice tweets:
Below is a quick run down of the sessions from the Dynamics Cloud Platform & Engagement R&D team, summary of what we covered & links to the recordings.
Dynamics Lifecycle Services Overview (DDAX003-R1)
- Overview of LCS value-prop, services (with 14 demo’s!), momentum we are seeing in the ecosystem, and call to action.
- Session recording: http://convergence.evo-td.com/library/DDAX003-R1
Keep your ERP implementations up & running smoothly (BKAX006)
- Operate phase deep dive & updates. This included a deep dive into Cloud Powered Support, the new Localization Portal within LCS & a sneak preview of the new LCS powered Update experience for R3 (coming January 2015).
- Session recording: http://convergence.evo-td.com/library/BKAX006
Dynamics Cloud Deployments / AX R3 on Azure (BKAX008)
- Deep dive into the LCS Cloud Deployments experience, value-prop of running Dynamics AX in the Cloud & a sneak preview at performance guidance & stats with G-series VMs + Azure P-IOPS.
- Session recording: http://convergence.evo-td.com/library/BKAX008
Microsoft Dynamics AX: Your approach to Upgrade (BKAX017)
- Overview of AX2012 R3 upgrades and walk through of new LCS Upgrade Analysis service & how to leverage it for In-Market upgrades.
- Session recording: http://convergence.evo-td.com/library/BKAX017
- “Microsoft to Release Dynamics AX ERP Hybrid Cloud Update in December” (eWeek)
- “Microsoft reports strong partner, user uptake of Dynamics AX Lifecycle Services” (MSDynamicsWorld)
- “Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 CU8 to introduce platform, industry, Lifecycle Services enhancements” (MSDynamicsWorld)
- “Use the Power of Dynamics ERP in the Cloud to Grow Efficiently” (MSFT)
- “Introducing New Update to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3” (MSFT)
- Microsoft Convergence EMEA 2014 summary press release (MSFT)