Supporting and Networking Photographers
Home of the BIPP, the British Institute of Professional Photography is the official qualifying and governing body of…www.bipp.com
The British Institute of Professional Photography is an internationally recognised qualifying organisation with over 100 years experience in supporting and networking photographers.
We are a not for profit organisation delivering education, qualifications and professional development to photographers. We achieve this by offering a challenging qualifications structure alongside a full programme of training courses, events and a number of preferential deals on useful products and services.
With members worldwide covering every discipline of photography, BIPP also works with a number of Colleges, including the Defence School of Photography and the College of Policing to ensure the future of the professional photographic industry. One of the key areas of our work is helping to represent professional photography to government and industry.
The AOP is a UK based Membership Organisation that promotes, and protects the rights of photographers.www.the-aop.org
“ARE YOU GOOD ENOUGH?”
AOP Accredited Photographer Membership is only available to Professional Photographers. Applicants must pass a portfolio review in order to become eligible. If your application is successful, membership of the AOP offers many benefits including:
- Being eligible to enter the prestigious annual AOP Photography Awards
- Membership of the AOP private online professional photographers only forum; where high level technical, artistic and business discussions take place
- Access to Business and Legal advice from experienced advisers
- Free membership of the AOP online Find a Photographer portfolio area
- Discounts including 8% at the AOP Applestore and free Professional Indemnity cover (* terms apply please see below)