The Pot Papers : Engineering Environments for Epigenetic Evolution
#17 Epigenetic Neurogenesis
“Homosapiens — a species currently undergoing rapid neurobiological evolution.”
- It’s just recently been discovered recently that from an evolutionary standpoint, the human brain rapidly doubled in size
- This happened about 12,000 years ago
- The brain “replicated” itself and, now as we currently know it, has 2 hemispheres
- The original “monkey-brain”, or rather PRIMAL and COMPETITIVELY LOGICAL, now given a “counter” or “checker” hemisphere to “petition” the primal side on what we know of today as emotion and compassion-based, aka:
- PRIMAL SUBCONSCIOUS “put in check” by cognizant conscious
- GENETIC VS EPIGENETIC
- GENOME VS “ENVIRONMENT” (both internal and external)
- GENETIC CODE VS HORMONES
- REASON VS EMOTION(al appeal), ex: original reasoning brain might well have said, “I’m hungry, I should kill my brother to eat him.” BUT, emotional, appeal-side, says, “show mercy, don’t kill your brother, he too is a conscious-being. A properly balanced brain is “put in check” and moves ahead to cognitively plan finding alternative food source, thus…
- AGRICULTURE IS INVENTED 10,000 YEARS AGO! Domestication of food and food source.
- This led to the domestication or decreased “roaming” of all people. With the ability to plan next food intake source, we as an entire species CHOSE this option, some might call this a “rapid paradigm shift” of human activity
- The problem that we as ONE human race face today is that our primal “monkey-brain” is still heavily in control and directs much and many of our every moment decisions.
- Thus, our violence toward one another is simply misplaced and misdirected primal instincts…wrongful action
- HOWEVER!, the “newly-formed” checker or emotional side, might at times also be too in control. This looks like the “questioning” thought begetting another and another, ad infinitum…wrongful thought perseveration
- A “balanced brain” clicks back and forth evenly.
- For the sentence above to be true, both sides of the brain must be “turned on” AND “well-activated”.
- A core truth for any human cell to be “turned on”, aka ALIVE, is the presence of Oxygen.
- The presence of Oxygen is mediated both externally and internally. It is well known that human health suffers if the outside air quality is poor…SAME IS TRUE FOR THE INTERNAL ENVIRONMENT!
- The field of EPIGENETICS is most certainly not brand new, but it is however brand new to public consciousness. This is because the underlying field of genetics had to be mapped out and advancements made in understanding in order to comprehend EPIgenetics, aka, “lying above” our genetic code.
- Epigenetics describes how the external environment and internal environment affect the expression of our underlying individual genetic fabric. What’s more, science now has proven genetic variances can be passed on >10 generations based on epigenetic conditions.
- So, 10,000 years ago when agriculture was instituted, the immediate “surrounding environment” for the human was dramatically altered, setting off a chain reaction and MASSIVE variance to GENETIC EXPRESSION.
- All of our genes have an ON and OFF position, BUT, like with a dimmer light switch, there exists an in between state.
- Back to epigenetics and the brain…
- To maximize brain balance and power, the brain needs Oxygen and fat. Focus is on O2 for this paper however.
- THE MORE OXYGEN YOUR BRAIN HAS, THE LESS INFLAMMATION, THE MORE CELLULAR LIFE ACTIVATION, THE MORE LINKS THAT CAN BE “WIRED”.
- Intellect is nothing but an ability to increase the wired connections in the brain.
- If one wants to increase brain intellect, therefore need to increase O2 availability and consumption to the cells of the brain.
- My discovery of this was revealed through starting testosterone therapy last July to transition female to male. Testosterone increases red blood cell counts. The hemoglobin is affected with the result being INCREASED O2 DELIVERY TO THE BRAIN.
- New parts of my brain became activated with more O2, so more “links” and connections made.
- So 12,000 years ago, the “doubling” of our brain capacity seems huge news. The power potential is only becoming realized that the ability of the brain to undergo neuroplasticity is not a simple “doubling” of potential but rather INFINITE potential.
- This is a basic hypothesis for EPIGENETIC NEUROGENESIS EVOLUTION OF THE BRAIN: NEUROPLASTICITY, O2, AND ENVIRONMENT TO INCREASE INTELLECT AND ABILITY
- Thank you for taking the time to read and consider.
Addendum: INFLAMMATION IS ALWAYS PRESENT WITH DISEASE STATES. IT IS THE FIRST MARKER OR INDICATOR. O2 TO THE BRAIN DECREASES INFLAMMATION. MORE O2 TO THE BRAIN THEN CAN BE SAID TO RID IT OF DISEASE.