Web Design is thinking made visual…!!
Web Development is making web design work…!!
Web Development is a challenge in today’s world; as everyone is eyeing for making most of the online market.
To grab the opportunities everyone is coming up with new marketing gimmicks. The only way to stay floating amid all competition is to opt for latest web development techniques.
As a web development company in Gurgaon, you should always offer the companies hiring you for their web development the latest design & development trends.
This will help you to beat your competition and in turn help your clients be an example in online user experience.
This edition of our blog will present cool ideas, crazy techniques and the latest innovation for that can be applied for web development in 2018.
Check below — Crucial 2018 web development trends for 2018 by “SBeta Technology” renowned for providing best website development services in Delhi’.
2018 Web Development Trends — Revolutionary Technology for both Front & Back end:
- Accelerated Mobile Pages: It’s also known as ‘AMP’ and in 2017 ‘Adobe’ stated that it accounted for 7% of web traffic for top ranked publishers. AMP’s main motive is to make web content load faster, perform well, and advertisers gets more visibility.
- It is supported and sponsored by ‘Google’. It’s also considered to be a rival of ‘Facebook’s Instant Articles’. The sole purpose is to get instant web content or advertisement opened in your mobile phone screen. It’s gaining popularity and is reducing bounce rate incredibly.
- The benefits in bigger perspective are ‘enhanced website speed, improved UX, high ROI, preferred by search engines, top ranking in SERP, and getting competitive edge. The only challenge is its implementation, but Google does provide in — depth tutorials.
- Progressive Web Applications: This technological advantage allows bringing cumulative best from mobile websites and native apps. They are often considered user engaging, reliable mode of access and fast loading. It’s also known as ‘PWA’ and provides similar functionality with seamless user experience like traditional apps.
- The benefits of ‘PWA’ are ‘instant loading, add to home screen give quick launch option, push notifications to re — engage users, fast navigation, HTTPS ascertains secured connections between you and users, and responsive design concept’.
- Single Page Applications: This trend is also getting popular and in 2018 it will definitely be in use for web applications. It is also known as ‘SPA’ and it is a technology of web development, which doesn’t need the page to reload during browsing.
Therefore, these trends can bring real change in user experience for your users. The best Website Design Company in Gurgaon can easily guide your website with latest trends and make it user friendly to earn high revenue.
Your online popularity quotient depends on how updated you are according to the latest website development trends. In our next edition we bring you more website development trends for 2018 - 2.