The act-aware protocol.
- Beware of countries who are economically rich and socially draconian.
- Beware of corporations which make heartbreaking ad campaigns but support the weapons’ industry.
- Beware of products which have attractive offers but escape taxes to the government.
- Beware of food which tastes good but harms the environment.
- Beware of leaders who sanction billion-dollar projects but turn a blind eye to the increasing the wealth gap.
- Beware of the car which boosts the ego but has a high carbon footprint
- Beware of the phone which during it’s manufacturing cycle involved rampant violation of labour and human rights.
- Beware of the artist whose songs are fun to dance to but has a history of writing songs which glorified violence against women.
Consciously taking care of the above might be a pain but sparing a thought for those adversely affected makes it easier.