Probable Winner of The 2016 Presidential Election

As the 2016 presidential election day is closing, scandals of the both candidate is also causing troubles for them.

Wednesday was another news-packed day on the both party’s campaign trail. Republican nominee trump was again hit by a rape case, by Lisa Bloom, a lawyer representing a woman who charged Trump for raping her as a 13-year-old. Lisa Bloom told reporters that her client would not come for the press conference out of fear for her safety.

On the other hand, Clinton was charged by her opponents Trump, who incited early Clinton voters who might have ‘buyer’s remorse” to recast their ballots.

As per the Real Clear Politics average polls number for the 2016 presidential election has not shifted over the paste day. Clinton is leading by 1.7 percent; 47 percent to Trump’s 45.3 percent.

In the 2016 Presidential election early voting results, Clinton tops Trump in four key states. In Florida, Clinton has 46 percent to Trump’s 45 percent; in Ohio, she leads by 46 percent to Trump’s 41 percent; and in Pennsylvania she leads Trump 48 percent to 43 percent. In North Carolina, Clinton has 47 percent support to Trump’s 44 percent.

92 percent people of America has decided about who to vote for the 2016 presidential election, a new CBS News/New York Times poll says that. Besides, the poll also pointed out that 62 percent of people say that the recently discovered emails make no difference in whether they will vote for Clinton.

Well, Thursday’s forecast, for the 2016 presidential election, of FiveThirtyEight depicts chances of winning the 2016 presidential election has dropped for Clinton, 66.9 percent comparing to 81.3 percent of a week ago. Meanwhile, she is supposed to receive 293.9 electoral votes, which is more than enough to 270 electoral votes to win the race.

Trump’s chances to win the 2016 presidential election has increased to 33.1 percent, from 18.7 percent. But the bad news for Trump is that he is going to receive 243 electoral votes, comparing to 270 electoral votes to win the 2016 presidential election.

Popular votes for Clinton goes to 48.5 percent, while Trump has 45.3 percent.

The Upshot pollster also predicts that Trump’s chances of winning the 2016 presidential election has improved slightly, where Clinton has an 86 percent chance of victory to Trump’s 14 percent chance.

A new Politico/Morning Consult poll published Thursday morning said that, “A hidden army of Trump voters that’s undetected by the polls is unlikely to materialize on Election Day,” noting the Trump’s allegation towards pollster that his supporters aren’t being accurately represented in the polls because they won’t admit to backing him.

The Arab Center Washington D.C. polled people in nine Arab countries — Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Morocco, the Palestinian Territories, Saudi Arabia and Tunisia — on their attitudes toward the U.S. and the 2016 presidential election.

As per new poll, Trump received positive view from the Arab world, a 34 percent positive response, also the highest rate in the Arab World for any presidential election.

Clinton was the more popular candidate, with56 percent of support to Trump’s 20 percent; she was most favored among Tunisians, while Palestinians held the most negative view of her. Across all nine countries, 66 percent see Clinton as the candidate who will have the most positive impact on U.S. foreign policy toward the Arab world.

Stanford professor Doug Rivers and Benjamin Lauderdale of the London School of Economics wrote in a blog post Tuesday, ‘All that’s really happened in the past several weeks are “phantom swings” caused by shifts in which side is more eager to talk to pollsters’.

“When things are going badly for a candidate, their supporters tend to stop participating in polls,” Rivers and Lauderdale wrote. But that doesn’t mean they’ve decided not to vote.

“Clinton was never as far ahead as many published polls suggested,” they concluded. “Equally … she has not lost as much by recent events as some published polls suggest.”

“The truth is more boring: Real change mostly happens slowly, and the impact of campaign events is much less than the media makes out.”
A single golf clap? Or a long standing ovation?

By clapping more or less, you can signal to us which stories really stand out.