Scorum blogging platform is the place where passion for sports pays off. Authors and active users are payed for creating content, comments and even up-votes. We’ve been preparing to launch it since the start of the year and in this time have connected with 10 official fan-clubs from 8 countries.
- Arsenal FC Fan Club, Kuwait
- #1 fan of FC Barcelona Pedro Pablo Bonilla Ospina, Spain
- F.C. Barcelona official supporters clubs, Sevilla, Spain
- Colombian Peña Barcelonista Cafetera de Cali, Columbia
- Arsenal FC fans, Greece
- FC Barcelona fan club, Tunis
- Reds Manchester United FanClub, Ukraine
- Arsenals Supporters Club, Mexico
- F.C. Barcelona official supporters club, Columbia
- Die Roten FC Bayern Munich FanClub, CIS
– the first but not the last official partners of the Scorum Blogging platform. Along with our sports ambassadors, these clubs bring together:
1,004,537 Facebook followers
5,632 Twitter followers
40,370 Instagram followers
Why do we need those partnersips?
Football fan-clubs members are famous for their passion for their favourite team. We are sure that exactly such active users will help us in popularisation of Scorum. With the help of Scorum they can earn on their love and passion for their favorite team, while Scorum will benefit from the numerous blog writers and readers.
Fun-clubs will create own blogs where they are going to post the latest news of their community, discuss matches and plan own events. In our turn, we will encourage the activity of our users.
The launch of blogging platform is comming soon. Follow the updates!