- Instagram launched an in-app shopping feature with 20 participating brands.
- Verizon will roll out 5G service in Chicago and Minneapolis for $10 a month, beginning 11 April.
- Ford set to begin manufacturing driverless vehicles in Michigan in 2021.
- In the last six months, 37% of people have used an app to send money.
- In 2018, 56m women purchased second-hand items, up from 44m in 2017.
Welcome to a place where words matter. On Medium, smart voices and original ideas take center stage - with no ads in sight. Watch Follow all the topics you care about, and we’ll deliver the best stories for you to your homepage and inbox. Explore Get unlimited access to the best stories on Medium — and support writers while you’re at it. Just $5/month. Upgrade