Easy And Cheap Way To Get Rid Of Black Mold

There are many chemicals on the market that can kill mold, but polluting your house with additional toxic stuff might be counterintuitive if you’re trying to avoid health hazards.

Black Mold can be a health hazard, causing potential respiratory problems and severe allergic reactions. Especially if you have a pet, a baby, or elderly folk in the home, it can be detrimental to their immune system!

How to Get Rid of Mold

  1. Find some eye goggles, rubber gloves, and cover your whole body. Wear a mask to prevent inhalation.
  2. Contain the effected area. To do this, use duct tape and a plastic sheet to seal off vents or openings where air might flow in or out. You might place a small fan in an open window to direct the mold spores outdoors.
  3. Take a stiff brush and clean the area with mild soap and water.
  4. Apply a disinfectant to the area. Don’t forget to spray the surrounding area to kill mold spores you can’t see.
  5. If directed, rinse the area with hot water. Let it dry completely. If there’s excess water, you can use a wet/dry vacuum to suck it up.

Source : dengarden.com

HAS YOUR HOME FLOODED? CALL SECO RESTORATION 832–812–8615

Our Certified Technicians arrive within 45 mins. Immediately stops the leak and begin mitigating the water damage to prevent further loss.

Like what you read? Give Seco Restoration a round of applause.

From a quick cheer to a standing ovation, clap to show how much you enjoyed this story.