The 10 Most Mouth Watering Cookies in New York City
Is there anything better than a freshly baked cookie? We’re pretty sure there isn’t. And cookies aren’t just for kids; these crunchy, gooey, delicious treats are for everyone. Whether you’re dipping them in milk for a late-night treat, just want to add a little sweetness to your breakfast, or are looking for a different dessert, these cookies will have you’re mouth watering. Check out this list of the absolute best cookies in New York City: 1. Milk Bar
- The Cookie — Compost Cookie
- Where — Milk Bar, 15 W 56th St
- The Price — $2.25
Despite the unfortunate name, these sweet and savory compost cookies are one of the most delicious cookies in the city. This unique creation is made with coffee and oats as well as chocolate, butterscotch, pretzels & chips.
2. Amy’s Bread
- The Cookie- Kitchen Sink
- Where- Amy’s Bread, 672 Ninth Ave
- The Price — $2.5o
Amy’s Bread in Hell’s Kitchen delivers a crunchy and chewy treat with coconut, oats, pecans, chocolate, and cranberries. Not overdoing the sweetness leaves you with a snack that won’t leave you feeling too guilty about going back for seconds.
- The Cookie — S’mores Cookie
- Where — Milk & Cookies, 19 Commerce St
- The Price — $2.85
Re-live those childhood campfire memories in this delectable cookie from Milk and Cookies Bakery in the West Village. Dig into this graham cracker flavored, fluffy marshmallow and chocolate chip infused dream.
- The Cookie — Jacques’ World Famous Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Where — Jacques Torres Chocolate, Multiple locations
- The Price — $3.50
The Chocolate Museum is a great place to spend a few hours, and don’t forget to pick up a delicious cookie on your way out. This “world famous” chocolate chip is oozing with chocolate chunks, yum!
- The Cookie — Nutty Chocolate Chunk Cookie
- Where — Maman, 239 Centre St
- The Price — $3.75
Soft and gooey, the Nutty Chocolate chunk is about as sumptuous and flavorful as it sounds. Almonds, walnuts, macadamias, and a browned exterior all come together to make this an amazing bite.
- The Cookie — Chocolate Chip Walnut
- Where — Levain, 167 W 74th St
- The Price — $4
These cookies are big enough to use as a plate for normal, less opulent cookie. The Chocolate Chip Walnut at Levain Bakery is definitely one for your cookie bucket list, but beware, this is a city favorite so there will be a line.
- The Cookie — Chocolate Chip Cookie Shot
- Where — Dominique Ansel, 189 Spring St
- The Price — $4.75
One of the most unique takes on the humble cookie, Dominique Ansel Bakery’s cookie shot re-imagines cookies and milk in a brand new way. Tough enough not to fall apart when you take your shot, this treat is a must-try for true cookie-holics. And no, it’s not “overdone” to mention Dominique Ansel on this list, it’s famous for a reason.
8. Chip NYC
- The Cookie — Chocolate Peanut Butter
- Where — Chip NYC, multiple locations
Chip made its way onto the cookie scene in Astoria, Queens in 2017. Since they only focus on cookies, it’s no wonder that they are some of the best the city has to offer. They’ve since expanded to other locations across the Big Apple. We recommend the chocolate peanut butter but literally anything off the menu is to die for.
- The Cookie — Signature Chocolate Chip cookie
- Where — Culture Espresso, multiple locations
Culture Espresso bakes batches on batches of fresh cookies every day. The signature chocolate chip melts in your mouth!
10. The City Bakery
- The Cookie — Melted Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Where — The City Bakery, multiple locations
The Melted Chocolate Chip Cookie from The City Bakery is made up of half pure chocolate bar and half chocolate chip cookie. It’s an explosion of chocolate in your mouth!
11. Sweet Corner NYC
- The Cookie — Cheesecake Chocolate Chip Bomb
- Where — 535 Hudson St
12. Insomnia Cookies
- The perfect place to order from when you’re craving a late night treat, open from 10am — 3am.
- Multiple locations around NYC
- The Cookie — Chocolate Chip Chunk
- Where — 163 Chrystie St
14. Besfren NYC
- The Cookie — Tripple Chocolate Chip
- Where — 315 5th Ave
- The Cookie — Salted Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Where — 31 Greenpoint Ave
Featured image: @levainbakery via Instagram
Originally published at Secretnyc.