Wow, what a powerful revolution. Thank you for the link. I love the keys. For me they represent the idea of unlocking Freedom and setting her free. A constant remembrance.
i’m not sure if students will be the main catalysts in the Class Warfare Movement.
- Perhaps it will be Millennials, or even teenagers, who have a rising sense of helplessness.
- Perhaps the middle class, but many of them still seem too comfortable in their palatial suburban homes.
- Perhaps women, finally outraged over abusers residing in the highest seats of power.
- Perhaps only when long lines start forming around the world for basic services like food.
- Perhaps only then, when everything has been stripped away, will people realize what has been snatched away from them.
- Perhaps when AI has destroyed hundreds of millions of jobs, and the unemployed have been completely abandoned.
- Perhaps it will be when a new state-sponsored Great Purge occurs, when arrests of citizens takes place in nations that have never been totalitarian. When democracies institute torture. Oh wait.
- Perhaps only when the guns are turned on the people themselves.
Do you know what The Eight Rules of Dialogue were? The actual eight rules?