14 Glistening Jewellery Pieces To Ring Into The Festive Season With
This maddening season of all things festive requires smart buys that work for you long after it’s over. So, before you start shelling out your precious bucks, why not take a look at the following jewellery pieces? Finger rings, earrings, necklaces, anklets, and so much more in store!
1. Single finger rings are so mainstream, no?
2. Multi-purpose chandbalis that’ll stay in your jewellery kit for years.
3. Double-layered silver earrings that you can team up with deep, dark-hued outfits.
4. Add oodles of festive glam to your regular hoop earrings by opting for these.
5. This sparkling diamond choker, because well, chokers are all the rage this season.
6. The cool thing about this oxidized necklace is, you can wear it long after the festive season is over.
7. This gorgeous, ultra-delicate foot harness is just the stuff of dreams.
8. Wear a simple mang-tikka like this, and make a statement without trying to hard.
9. The ring of all rings.
10. Of course, tassels can be festive too; just pick them in silver or gold!
11. Our love for layered necklaces just doesn’t seem to go away.
12. A metallic bandana necklace — because why the hell not?
13. This open gold cuff is all you need to let your Diwali look stand out.
14. These colourful dreamcatcher earrings that’s our ultimate answer to trendy fusion jewellery.
Still craving for more? Head here for more ethnic inspiration!
Originally published at www.seenit.in.