7 Street Style Looks That’ll Make You Want To Wear Gingham TODAY!
If you thought the good ol’ gingham print was reserved for summer picnic blankets, you couldn’t be more wrong. Gingham instantly gives a retro vibe with its classic checks, which is why, this print remains evergreen.
We at SeenIt are always excited to try classic trends in modern ways, and so, here goes an account of how you can pull off gingham in a sophisticated, contemporary manner this blossoming season:
1. Got a bunch of old neutral tees that you’re tired of pairing up with denims? Answer: A gingham midi skirt topped with a hat.
2. Why leave fun out the door when entering the world of formal wear? Pair a sleeveless gingham shirt with striking cotton shorts, and show everyone who the boss of fashion at work is.
3. Ditch tees and shirts every once in a while. Those white trousers of yours need a stylish peplum beauty like this.
4. A flowy larger-than-life gingham midi dress to rule them all. PS: Note the simple bun that adds a dash of seriousness to the look.
5. Yes, we know you follow trends to the T. Yes, there is an off-shoulder gingham summer dress for you.
6. You can either pick a basic gingham shirt, and look ordinary, or you can prove to everyone that you’re a serious fashionista with a top like this. Choices, choices.
#7: It’s no fashionable summer until you add a pair of over-sized gingham pants to your wardrobe.
Want more gingham in your life? Click here to explore more styles in this trendy print!
Originally published at www.seenit.in.