Let’s De-Clutter! Here’s The Ultimate Guide To Rock Minimalistic Style Like A Boss Girl
Tell us that we’re not the only ones who feel it. Tell us that, there are days when the mere sight of a necklace, a heavily-embroidered jacket or a bright-shade bag feels like an eyesore. Well, it is okay — “less is more” is cliché for a reason, for there’s power in minimalism.
The trick with minimalistic style is to pick simple, clean, tailored fabrics in non-wacky colours. Minimalistic fashion often incorporates limited accessories, and it’s just a handful of key elements that do the job. To help you out, here are some fine, fine examples of minimalism that we love beyond words:
1. Let’s start with the very basic — a classic combo of white shirt and denims. All that makes a difference here is the flowy style of the shirt. Looks easy enough, yeah?
2. Or, this ultra-summery ruffled top paired with flared pants. No jewellery required; let the fabric styles do their trick.
3. It’s one thing to go back to the basics, it’s another to make a statement in them. Gigi Hadid chose the most neutral hues for her outfit, but it was the tactical pick of ultra-loose trousers that took her style up a notch.
4. We won’t lie — we’re a tad too obsessed with Kendall Jenner’s neutral style. Here’s an example of a plain white-on-white ensemble paired with silver booties. Hell, you can even skip the bag, no one will know!
5. Take a break from skater dresses, chiffon maxis, and retro midis, and pick an all-inclusive dress like this one paired with basic slip-ons.
6. Trenches and coats up your style like no other, but given it’s summer, how about investing in a beige sleeveless jacket, and pair it with a simple black cami and trousers?
7. Nope, we did not forget those trusty sneakers! Instead of denims, let them seal the deal for you with a no-fuss romper and tote. Minimalistic and easy!
Loved these ideas? Create your own minimalistic style by exploring the latest fashion trends here
Originally published at www.seenit.in.