Style Tips To Pick Up From Sushant Singh Rajput’s Love For Quirky T-Shirts
Raabta promotions lasted about 2 weeks, and Sushant Singh Rajput has been slaying in uber cool, graphic and texted tees. He’s definitely bringing the “boy” look back not only to Bollywood, but also restarting the t-shirt trend that had died when classy shirts became SO much popular! In these two weeks, he and his stylist Priyanka & Kazim from The Vainglorious have been working hard in making him look extremely handsome. Be it the killer six pack abs that he’s built or the smile; his boyish charm is going places.
Let’s see what were his best T-shirt looks:
1. A textual white full-sleeved t-shirt with classic black jeans and grey shoes.
2. A black t-shirt with a black shirt, jeans and matching shoes. Don’t miss the shades too!
3. In the season’s hottest colour: an olive green sweatshirt with dark blue denims and white sneakers.
4. The colour on colour trend; grey plain t-shirt, with matching cargo pants and shoes.
5. With co-star Kriti Sanon, wearing a black and grey polka dotted t-shirt, black jeans and white sneakers.
A fan of Bollywood? Check out more celeb styles here !
Originally published at www.seenit.in.