The Skirts That Every Indian Bridesmaid Is Wearing This Year
It’s been a couple of good years since we’ve seen conventional lehengas conveniently side-lined by contemporary crop tops and skirts. Just accessorise them with flamboyant jewellery and striking makeup, and voila — you have a modern ethnic look to die for. Don’t believe us? Just ask Aditi Rao Hydari.
If your BFF is getting married this wedding season, a flowy, embellished ethnic skirt is all you need to create the perfect wedding look. Seek inspiration from the following celebs:
1. Aditi looks ethereal in a high-neck top and brocade skirt, accessorised with a layered coin necklace.
2. We couldn’t be more glad to see how dupattas are slowly replaced by cape jackets. #GoodRiddance
3. Here’s Jhanvi Kapoor in a pretty pink lehenga designed in a typical Sabyasachi fashion.
4. Who thought you could bring a white shirt to good use like this?
5. We know it already; florals and stripes is a fail-proof combination.
6. Nargis Fakhri combined a cold-shoulder shirt with a heavily embroidered lehenga skirt.
7. Kriti Sanon in a full-sleeved lace top and a floral skirt.
8. Ain’t nothing like emerald green to bring out the royalty in you.
Want more ethnic inspiration? More styles in store for you! Click here to explore.
Originally published at www.seenit.in.