These Fashion Bloggers Tell You How To Mix Prints Like A Pro This Season
Mixing patterns during summer may be the norm, but why do most of us look like we got dressed in the dark? The truth is, print-on-print can be quite intimidating if you don’t follow its own set of rules:
• Pick fabrics from the same colour family
• If you do not, balance them out with a neutral accessory
• Don’t let the prints overpower each other
• Stripes work as excellent neutrals
• Wear it with oodles of confidence
We clear on that? Up next are bloggers we spotted nailing this tricky trend with utmost ease. Let’s see how you use these looks to your advantage:
1. Love and Other Bugs’ Shereen plays with dark and light hues in her summer-ready look.
2. Santushi Shetty’s checkered shrug adds a fun, casual angle to an otherwise formal look!
3. Local Ladki balances out two loud prints with white sandals.
4. That Boho Girl picks up a mega-printed bag to go along with her maxi dress.
5. Style Inked dons the classic checks-and-stripes combo, and seals it with black accessories.
So, there you have it! For times when solids get a tad too boring, mixing prints can add tons of visual interest. Try it out and tell us how it goes!
Love prints? You’ve got to check out our awesome print collection featuring thousands of gorgeous patterns!
Originally published at www.seenit.in.