“What got you here, won’t get you there”
Be the change — in 24 hours
Motivational — Business and Personal links you should not miss
We all are social animals ( except of few but still have a yearning to be recognised) that have a need for instant gratification. The 3 drivers are either Money, Power or Popularity. Having said so, there are few people that strive to change the way we all envision businesses, ourselves or our friends and relatives to be.
How many times we wished we could have said “ It would be great if we did it ___________ way?”
So let me share with you some links that help us to understand “Why” we exist and what can we do to better ourselves and our work in general. This will help you both in Sense of Achievement as well as Sense of Fulfilment.
“At the start of an exam, a student openly wondered, “But Professor, this is the same exam question as last year!”
To which the great man supposedly replied, “Correct, young man, but we need to find new answers.”
The man was Albert Einstein
- Simon Sinek: Start with WHY
- Malcolm Gladwell: The unheard story of David and Goliath
- Good Life Project: Leo Babauta On Bad Habits and Massive Results
- Tim Ferriss: How to master any skill by deconstructing it
- Dan Pink: The puzzle of motivation
- Dan Ariely: Predictably Irrational
- Anthony Robbins: Why we do what we do
- Guy Kawasaki: Its about Meaning not Money
- James Clear: Decoding how to form bulletproof habits
- Nir Eyal: Hooked
If you liked these links and found them useful, please Recommend my post as a motivation.
Also for those who “Like” this post, you can send me a message for free e-books you will enjoy reading.
Follow me on Twitter — https://twitter.com/GardenMushroom