10 Factors to Consider before Choosing the Right Web2Print Solution
Web2Print Storefront Solutions witness a continuous growth in demand among the print houses, graphic designers and corporate clients. There are tailor-made solutions for varied end-users. Commercial users and corporate clients show a regular interest to make deals with web to print solution providersfor the past couple of years. But there are some important facts to check before choosing the right web to print solution providers.
1. Customization Scale: The solution provider should be essentially consumer based. Standard Web2Print Storefront Solutions offer templates for business cards, stationeries and allow consumers to customize by a browser interface. But there should also be the options for document management and personalized marketing campaign management.
2. User-friendly: TheWeb2Print Storefront Solutions must not have complex features those are very difficult to adopt.
3. Customer Support: The service provider must include a training guide in the site. The customer service official should be on call to respond to client all time.
4. Easy Buying Options: Good web to print solution providers always come up with instant quotes, shopping cart interface for payment. Credit card and Sales tax support are much appreciated benefits to provide.
5. Cost-effective: The most important feature of the Web2Print solution is cost-effectiveness. The solutions must reduce operational cost and increase repeat business. Long-term contracts are not necessary in most of the cases.
6. Brand Management: Some corporate companies need branded solutions with restricted user-access. Here the particular solution provider has to offer templates with artwork, colour and usage management, cross media marketing campaigns and sometimes online dashboard management.
7. Prepress Specific: Web2Print Storefront Solutions should offer prepress-centric solutions offering pre-flight, file delivery, soft proofing and approval. Taking all these into account the projects can be placed directly into a print queue in front of the press.
8. Inventory and Shipping: The client can consider a Web2Print solution provider self-sufficient and perfect when it can manage on-shelf product inventory and shipping. Shipping departments receive direct instructions from the customers in that case. Storefront should accurately reflect the right amount of product on the shelf.
9. Software: The provider should offer both SAAS (Software as a service) and licensed software. Some clients rely only on licensed software.The software has to play perfectly with the change in internet browsers and internet security.
10. User-satisfaction: Last but not the least; the customer should always check the feedback of current users before choosing the particular solution.
Web2Print Storefront Solutions are definitely here to stay. All you need is to acquire proper knowledge and information before choosing the perfect one for your business.