Over 85% of system’s failure results from its oil contamination. This problem can be eliminated by on time oil purification. This way we can reduce the costs of oil replacement and also increase the life time of machinery.
The additional costs are as a result of the following:
• Loss of production time due to the machine’s failure
• Compartments replacement
• Oil replacement
• Increase in maintenance costs
Niroonamad khorasan purification & filtration systems are able to remove different kinds of contamination such as water(solution & emulsion),gas (hydrogen,oxygen,carbon dioxide,carbon monoxide, methane,…), suspended solid particles and volatiles (Ammonia,alcohol,…) from the oil. It helps the oil reach to its NASS Standard.
Niroonamad khorasan systems are produced in different capacities from 500 to 12000L/H. They can be manufactured as portable or stationary.
Vacuum oil purifying and filtering systems of Niroonamad khorasan:
In common Turbine oil purifying systems, the oil is heated and evacuated (regarding that in rough pressures water is evaporated below 100ºc) then it is sprayed into a vacuum tank, this way free water and oil emulsion is evaporated and is sucked out by the vacuum pump.
For transformer oils, this process is done well because in these kinds of oils the moisture level is very low. But there are some points we should consider when applying this system for Turbine oils:
Because the system is closed, the air sucked out by the vacuum pump is at its saturation point so when it enters the vacuum pump, its moisture is condensed therefore contaminates the oil inside it. There are two strategies for overcoming this problem:
Using a condenser or water ring vacuum pump. Water ring vacuum pump has a system that needs a water tank and a water radiator and this may cause some difficulties for its commissioning (it’s not portable any more). In addition, these pumps can produce rough vacuum (maximum pressure equal to pressure at its saturation point.). Therefore the moisture existing in the oil cannot be decreased enough (and reach to the standard level). If using oil pumps, water trap and condenser are needed but even in this case some moisture contaminates the oil of the pump.
As a cheap and easy maintenance and also low expenses are very important characteristics for a device, pioneer companies in oil purifying industry have decided to increase the quality of the system considerably and decrease its expenses. So, regarding to this principle that air has different capacities for absorbing the moisture, our company has invented a system that can solve the problems above.
When oil that contains some moisture enters a system that is under a certain vacuum pressure, just a certain amount of it (moisture) is evaporated and is driven out by the vacuum pump. Now if we drive some dry air into the system in certain pressure and certain temperature, it tends to absorb the moisture exists in the tank as much as it can.
This way, the total volume of the air that is sucked into the vacuum pump from the vacuum tank is increased and the air in the pump is not at its saturation point any more. Because the air is not at its saturation point, the water exists in the oil of vacuum pump is not condensed so the oil life time will be increased several times.
The important points to consider are: how to produce dry air and also its entrance point to the vacuum chamber, how to contact the phases, how to create mass transfer area between this air and the oil that needs complicated psychometric measurements.
Afew companies own this technology and Niroonamad Khorasan that is composed of knowledgeable, well educated experts (PHD-Ma) in the fields of chemical engineering, mechanic engineering, organic chemistry, analytical chemistry, electronic engineering, power engineering, instrumental engineering has been able to nationalize this technology and apply it in our product.
Some advantages of Niroonamad khorasan systems:
Can be used for oil filtration and eliminating water content from different kinds of oils.
• Able to eliminate the moisture to less than 5 PPM.
• Able to separate free water completely.
• Able to eliminate different kinds of gases and bubbles of oil.
• Can be used for high volumes and long times.
• Vacuum distillation systems are able to eliminate the particles which even are less than three micron (according to standard NASS Class and oil type).
• Heating the oil gradually and indirectly (preventing ionization, additives loss and oil degradation).
• Fast purification with high efficiency
• Separating dissolved gases to% 1vol or even less.
• Quick process of separating water from oil
• Able to change the capacity and flow rate of the device
• Alarm screen for detecting the defect
• Using a water trap to minimize gases and moisture pollution.
• Using a very big vacuum chamber having several layers to break the oil and increase the process of separating dissolved gases and moisture
• Using flange for ease of installation and quick assembly
• Applying a vacuum pump with ultimate pressure of (1mbar)
• Photo sensor to detect the oil foam( if needed)
• Installing electronic and mechanical level meter and also a sensor for protecting the oil level and preventing the oil entering the vacuum path.
• Changing the temperature of heater according to input power supply
• Able to adjust the oil level easily
• Using two separate filters at inlet path with 10micron mesh that lets the device absorb very fine particles entering the system
• Using a coalescer filter to eliminate free water
• Installing a solenoid valve through the path to prevent oil in the case of emergency
• Digital indicators
• Using a strainer and a magnetic filter for detecting the defects
• Applying the best West European and Iranian equipments
• Equipped with a remote control system (if asked by the customer)
• Installing a moisture meter device (moisture sensor) for online monitoring of the moisture PPM( if asked by the customer)
• Installing an online particle counter and a moisture sensor (if asked)
• Using a strainer and a magnetic filter for absorbing metal particles and large particles as well ( in the case of metal contamination )
• Designing the device according to the customer’s needs