Misconceptions About Digital Marketing Strategy
“Digital marketing is not free and cost-effective! — It is a two-way communication and productive. It converts your efforts into sales.”
This is ever growing and emerging field; therefore it makes digital marketing susceptible to misconceptions. People become influenced; make the wrong decision and take harmful steps in digital marketing strategy. Here I have made a list of 14 misconceptions regarding digital marketing strategy that maybe you also believe, and It provides an idea to take your products and brands to a higher marketing platform. Let’s check and test yourselves: if it is beneficial for you and grows your business in the market!!
- Making a strategy to make more traffic and think more traffic-> website gets the better
->We all know that getting traffic for a particular website is very important to get high rank for the website.
- But it should be right traffic. It means the traffic should be coming from the targeted audience.
- My business is not so much impressive for digital marketing
->People believe that why I use digital marketing? They think that consumer only has interest in the good and impressive product.
- But this is not true. Now a day people search everything on the internet from toothbrush to nightwear and from clip to gadgets.
- Digital marketing can’t generate sales directly
Thinking is like that, digital marketing directly generate leads not sales. When you get leads and so your website ranked on a search engine.
- But in the opposite, it is not like that. Digital marketing gives you data analytics, tools and all, This techniques implement an active website, and get sales. To continue reading https://www.seoexpertstuff.com/14-misconceptions-about-digital-marketing-strategy-in-2018/