Looking for a SEO Specialist to work under my supervision
Amber IT Ltd.
No. of Vacancies: 01
Job Description / Responsibility
- Provide SEO Services for various clients of company.
- Develop SEO strategies, evangelize the importance of SEO and adhering to SEO best practices within the organization, provide recommendations for improvement of the site ranking & sales (including site architecture, URL structures, on-page ranking factors, image, video and news optimization, etc.) and oversee the implementation of those recommendations.
- Track and report against a variety of key performance indicators that demonstrate the effectiveness of the organization’s SEO efforts.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including Paid Search, SEO, Social, Email, Marketing, Creative, and Sales teams in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Pro-actively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Maintain customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
- Monitor SEO Team, share knowledge & train them
- Create a roadmap of initiatives to support strategic objectives
- Develop specifications for concrete recommendations and actionable tasks
- Conduct keyword research, competitive analysis, content optimization, meta-tag creation, link development and other SEO related activities
- Work closely with various departments on all major website changes impacting SEO
- Develop, share and implement SEO best practices across multiple families of business
Job Nature: Full-time
Graduate in CSE/ Business & IT/ International Business
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Content Developer
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Software Company
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 26 to 35 year(s)
- Graduate in CSE/ Business & IT/ International Business.
- Good command in English communication is preferable.
- SEO qualifications are highly preferable.
Job Location: Gulshan-1, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: As per company policy
Application Deadline: May 1, 2016