User Sign up, Sign in, Sign out Video Tutorials in Swift
I would like to share with you a set of 15 of step by step Swift video tutorials I have recently recorded which will help you learn one of the most common and must to have functionality for your mobile application: User registration, Sign in and Sign out. To break it a little bit in more details you will learn:
- Create user interface for Sign up, Sign in and protected page,
- Collect data from UITextFields and make use of them,
- Validate UITextFields for empty values and compare Strings,
- Create UIButton(s) in Swift and learn how to handle button events,
- Convert NSDictionary into JSON in Swift and convert data received from server side from JSON to NSDictionary,
- Send HTTP Get and HTTP Post request in Swift
- Learn to add Headers to HTTP Request and include JSON payload into HTTP Request Body,
- Display Alert messages,
- Display spinning activity indicator letting the user know they need to wait a little white mobile application is communicating with a remote server,
- How to store sensitive data into iOS Keychain, how to read from ISO Keychain and how to remove data from iOS Keychain,
- How to implement token-based authentication for your Swift mobile application communicating with RESTful Web Services built in Java.
Lot’s of very useful information explained to you in step by step video tutorials!
I hope this is helpful to you!
Let’s stay in touch! :)