Practicing Happiness to boost your success
Positive thinking is a mental and emotional attitude that focuses on the bright side of life and expects positive results.
A positive person anticipates happiness, health and success, and believes he or she can overcome any obstacle and difficulty.Positive thinking is not a concept that everyone believes and follows. Some, consider it as nonsense, and scoff at people who follow it. However, there is a growing number of people, who accept positive thinking as a fact, and believe in its effectiveness.
It seems that this subject is gaining popularity, as evidenced by the many books, lectures and courses about it.
1. To show Gratitude feel that you respect others and others give respect to your feelings. So you feel good in such environment where you show gratitude. Such as Allah says
“If you will be grateful to Me, I will pay you more”.
I found it helpful to remember good times and to stay cool.
3. Exercise always gives me pleasure. I used to do it after practicing it at Amal. It makes me calm in tough situations.
I have one friend named sajida who is involved in phobia of negative thinking. I have referred her this course and hope she will get some medicine.
The five step to be positive are
1) Bring gratitude to mind: Write down three NEW things that you are grateful for each day
2) Journal: About a positive experience you’ve had recently for two minutes once a day
3) Exercise: Engage in 15 minutes of mindful cardio activity
4) Meditate: Watch your breath go in and out for two minutes a day
5) Engage in a random, conscious act of kindness: Write a two-minute positive email thanking a friend or colleague, or compliment someone you admire on social media Do these steps for 21 days, and you will begin to see a lasting shift in your mindset towards more positivity.
I have found these steps helpful and implementable. The most interesting thing was cardio activity.its new thing to do and is very useful. I feel some healthy increase in positive thinking percentage in my behavior.